The essential guide to the summer of cricket for more than 80 years, ABC Cricket magazine previews the season ahead as the Australians return home after an action-packed tour of England.
Edited by the ABC’s voice of cricket, Jim Maxwell, the 2019-20 edition looks at a Test side that will once again have Steve Smith and David Warner in its ranks on home turf as it takes on Pakistan and New Zealand.
- Ashes breakout star Marnus Labuschagne
- How the Black Caps built themselves into a world-beater
- The women to watch in the WBBL
- The overhaul of the traditional summer schedule, and why there’s more to come
- A humorous look at cricket’s tie-breaking rules
Plus the regulars – player profiles, comprehensive stats section and scorecards – that loyal readers have come to expect.