The essential accompaniment to the nation’s favourite summer sport for more than 80 years, the ABC Cricket magazine brings cricket fans all the information they need for the season ahead.
Edited by the ABC’s voice of cricket, Jim Maxwell, the 2018-19 edition covers an Australian side at a turning point as it takes on touring teams from India and Sri Lanka in Test series.
With the expertise of the ABC Grandstand team and some of the finest cricket writers – including Harsha Bhogle, Ed Cowan, Brittany Carter, Geoff Lemon and the team from The Grade Cricketer – the ABC Cricket magazine previews all the action of the Test and limited-overs internationals, as well as the Big Bash League and Women’s BBL.
- The new leadership team: captain Tim Paine and coach Justin Langer
- Why India believes this is their time in Australia
- Breaking new ground in Canberra and Perth
- The next steps for women’s cricket
- A light-hearted look at ball-tampering
Plus player profiles, a comprehensive stats section of Australian Test records against India and Sri Lanka, plus scorecards.
ABC Cricket magazine, on sale October 25.